Serving Size: ~24
- 1 ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- ½ cup Softened Coconut Butter
- ½ cup Maple Syrup or Brown Rice Syrup
- 4 Scoops Symbiotics Sport Muscle Impact
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Bean Powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup cacao
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean powder
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Add peanut butter (or nut butter of choice), coconut butter, maple syrup (or brown rice syrup), to a blender or food processor and blend well.Add symbiotics muscle impact and shredded coconut and blend well. Refrigerate the mixture for 20-30 minutes or until hardened. With a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon-size round measuring spoon, spoon mixture onto baking sheet. Roll into balls with hands and return to baking sheet.
Refrigerate balls while preparing chocolate mixture. In a medium sized bowl whisk together cacao, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla bean powder.Remove the nut-butter balls from the refrigerator and dip them individually into the chocolate sauce, (using your hands or a fork to dip them). Place the covered balls on the lined baking sheet. Store in the refrigerator or freezer & serve.